Not so sure about that second combo. The first (brown and blue) I’d definitely see wearing.
[rb for cirq6] Choose One!
Often times in life, one is faced with choices. Sometimes, those choices are ones we don’t want to make, simply because we would rather take the whole thing rather than leave behind or exclude one or the other.
This is such a moment. Neil Machlovitz, owner and master fitter at J Lucas is asking us and our very suave sartorial gurus on Tumblr (meaning YOU!) to give our collective opinion on two separate questions:
1. Does Mountbatten pink go well when paired with lavender (as in the db jacket/shirt combo in the pic)?
2. Which of the two looks is a better color combination?
Even though your choice won’t result in your going home with either of these fine pieces, SOMEONE is going to be randomly selected to win one of JLC’s famous pocket rounds to grace the breast pocket of your jacket.
Make a choice, add comments and let me know your thoughts. Who said making a choice can’t be rewarding?!!
- elitegentlemenvisionboard reblogged this from thisandthatstyle
- schattens reblogged this from cirq6
- random-fashions1edu reblogged this from visualmemoire
- justrags likes this
- sonofdiggs reblogged this from visualmemoire
- visualmemoire reblogged this from cirq6 and added:
- pkansa reblogged this from cirq6 and added:
- 4thenyan reblogged this from thisandthatstyle and added:
- thisandthatstyle reblogged this from mansinkinginshanghai
- thisandthatstyle likes this
- mayorroma likes this
- masheenistoff reblogged this from mansinkinginshanghai
- mansinkinginshanghai reblogged this from werapidsk8
- cimmeria likes this
- werapidsk8 reblogged this from cirq6
- r3voluti0n likes this
- chrisgrayandthebadseeds said: 1. The Mountbatten pink goes very nicely with the lavender, it’s a great summer look. 2. However the top look is my choice, with the tie bringing out the check and offsetting the brown perfectly all nicely based on a crisp white shirt.
- fabulousfurfrou likes this
- cirq6 posted this